POWER TO THE MEEK

POWER TO THE MEEK

God instructs us to be meek and humble in our dealings with others …
Always be humble and gentle. Be patient with each other, making allowance for each other’s faults because of your love.—Ephesians 4:2 NLT

Try your best to please God and to be like him. Be faithful, loving, dependable, and gentle.—1 Timothy 6:11 CEV

Be humble when you correct people who oppose you.—2 Timothy 2:25 CEV

God loves you and has chosen you as his own special people. So be gentle, kind, humble, meek, and patient.—Colossians 3:12 CEV

… And He promises to bless us when we are.
The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the Lord.—Psalm 22:26 KJV
The Lord lifts up the humble.—Psalm 147:6
The Lord is pleased with his people, and he gives victory to those who are humble.—Psalm 149:4 CEV
Once more the humble will rejoice in the Lord.—Isaiah 29:19 NIV
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.—Matthew 11:29

Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled.
Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.
Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven.—Matthew 5:3–12

Be beautiful in your heart by being gentle and quiet. This kind of beauty will last, and God considers it very special.—1 Peter 3:4 CEV

The meek man will attain a place of soul rest. As he walks on in meekness he will be happy to let God defend him. The old struggle to defend himself is over. He has found the peace which meekness brings.—A. W. Tozer (1897–1963)

1. June 13, 2017, 6:49 am   /  Reply

Very meaningful message thank you AMEN&Amen

• Denyce Shields
      June 13, 2017, 7:56 am   /  Reply

Dear Heavenly Father touch our situation, We need Your help. We trust and believe Your holy word, Help us to be still and know You God. In Jesus name, Amen.

2. Gwendolyn Fields
    June 13, 2017, 10:36 am   /  Reply

I love my God

3. Gwendolyn Fields
    June 13, 2017, 10:41 am   /  Reply

God is first in my life without him I am nothing he is the King of all Kings

4. Avis
    June 13, 2017, 12:09 pm   /  Reply

Thank you for the message and scripture. It helps the spirit to grow an overcome. The word of god say God opposed the proud. Because pride make you feel like you doing need God. But we need him every second, minute.and hour of the day. No matter how much flesh try to make you believe you don’t need God. I am finding out i need him for everything. I need the spirit of God to lead me.

You always need God

• Dayra Z Barnfield
      June 13, 2017, 7:25 pm   /  Reply

Yes Avis, we need Him all the time, everyday. Without Him, nothing is possible. Even in the mist of our trials and tribulations, He is always there. Thank you Lord for loving and blessing us everyday.

5. Stephen
    June 14, 2017, 4:25 pm   /  Reply

@ Avis, Denyce Shields, Dayra Z Barnfield, Gwendolyn Fields GOD BLESS US ALL

6. Stephen
    June 14, 2017, 4:30 pm   /  Reply

@ Balbinder GOD BLESS US ALL

7. Stephen
    June 14, 2017, 4:37 pm   /  Reply

I lost alot dis year but i thank God 4 his message dat always giv me hope to move on……To me dis year is a of overcoming temptation bcos if nt 4 GOD, i would hv given up hope to do wat i shouldn’t do bcos it’s nt easy to pass tru frustration. I THANK GOD 4 GIVEN ME D GRACE TO OVERCOME