Prayer for the Day, Trusting God

Prayer for the Day, Trusting God

Help me to trust You, Lord, and never to question or criticize You for anything You send or allow to come my way. I know that You know best, even when it doesn’t seem best to me at the time. Give me the faith to let go of my own wants and wishes so You can have Your way. You have promised to always work things out for my good in the long run, because You have my best interests at heart.

Help me to not become resentful or bitter. Harboring bitterness is like holding onto a deadly infection, and who would want to do that? Rid me of any doubts or fears or hurts or resentment that could lead to bitterness. Give me faith to just let it all go, to forgive and forget and go on to better things–all the wonderful things You promise those who trust and keep their hearts right with You.

Putting God First

Putting God First

Give it All to Jesus

Give it All to Jesus

Bitter for Sweet

Bitter for Sweet

1. Ana Maria De Quadros Avellar
    October 25, 2013, 5:54 am   /  Reply

This prayer is actually all the words I’ve being trying to use since yesterday but I couldn’t find them .I see this prayer as an answer to my prayer. Thank you, it was all I wanted to say to God.

2. March 13, 2014, 12:41 am   /  Reply

This prayer has lifted me and helped me to refocus to God. For sometime now ave been going through a very rough time matrimonially and my spouse has done to me some hurting things. With this prayer i want God to grant me grace to forgive, andto look unto Jesus for His grace and help

3. tanya lopez
    April 10, 2014, 9:51 pm   /  Reply

I read this prayer with tears in my eyes.. For it is I thats standing in the need of Prayer. God shows me favor daily.. That i take for granted.. Unintentionally.. Lord.. Help me to trust in your promises of grace and mercy.

4. seby
    September 25, 2014, 9:57 pm   /  Reply

I received two good job offers this year. Al though the company I work for is going through some Cricies I did not accept the offers. Recently since two weeks I was regretting it. This prayer made me strong and to trust in God for He makes all things new for our good.

5. Patience
    October 19, 2014, 3:32 pm   /  Reply

I have had too many rejections lately, wanting to do my masters abroad and the embassy refused me visa. I rejected a job hoping I would leave soon and everything did not work out. All my friends are married and I needed God because I was almost losing it. This prayer is what I couldn’t put into words and now am praying it throughout today.

6. Elorm Mary Hode
    November 14, 2014, 5:29 pm   /  Reply

I really needs the Holy Spirit to have his way in my life…..i have surrender all to him now i want his will to be done in my life. I will be meditating on this prayer and believe all is well.

7. Michelle Stephens
    November 14, 2014, 7:52 pm   /  Reply

This prayer is helping me out right now. It is helping me to deal with someone and some things I have been going through with my fiancee he told me last night he wants to break up after five years we been together and it’s hurts. Have dealt with his drinking and abuse and his selfishness but I have still been here trying to work it out but can does a lot and HE knows best.

8. sherma williams
    January 7, 2016, 2:10 am   /  Reply

Need pray for me and my husband

• Denise Martin
      January 12, 2017, 2:59 pm   /  Reply

Sherma Williams Yes I will Pray an interceded 4 Gods Children! Also 4 something 4 u an your Husband 2 read 2gether. Under submission by Bunny Wilson. WOW it will Help a Lot. And Don’t 4get 2 keep God the Lord Jesus. Christ ñ the Core of Your Marriage He is the Author an Finisher. God Bless U Both!!!

9. July 25, 2016, 2:11 am   /  Reply

I will be praying

10. Shaquittia
    August 27, 2016, 3:09 am   /  Reply

As.I read this prayer its all I needed please lord continue to guide me and give me strength

11. April 16, 2017, 1:21 pm   /  Reply

Lord strengthen me I cry all the time I pray for my son who us in jail and for my grandchildren I havent seen one for 2 years and my other grandson list his mom and is 13 brought him to church when he was younger please Lord I pray for the salvation of all their souls my son was saved when young Help me Dear Jesus to get back to church my work is at night I dont get up well please Lord there needs to be change help me direct my path Lord in the name of Jesus I am so brokenhearted

• Dayra Z Barnfield
      June 9, 2017, 9:59 pm   /  Reply

Don’t give up Joanne Odonnell; leave everything to Him. He always listen his children. Keep praying for your family. Believe and trust and you will see that He will take care of you and your family! God is good ALL the time; He never fails!!