Morning Time: Advice From Jesus

Morning Time: Advice From Jesus

You do well to take time with Me first thing in the morning, for you are powerless without the strength you draw from Me, you are foolish without the wisdom you learn from Me, and you have no love to share with others unless you first get it from Me. Without Me, you would continue on in your own little world and be limited to your own meager resources. Your human strength would run out before the day had scarcely started, your own thoughts would get in the way, and you wouldn’t go far on yesterday’s store of love. But when you come to Me, I open the boundless world of My Spirit to you. I am wisdom, I am strength, and I am love.

Haven’t I said in My Word that you must labor in order to enter into My rest? It seems easier to carry on in your own energy than to labor to enter into the realm of My Spirit where I would carry you along, but that’s not so; you really make it harder for yourself, because you make it harder for Me to help you. So take a little time each morning to hear from Me and enter into My rest. Remind yourself that until you have heard from Me, you don’t have the strength or wisdom or love you need to face another day.

Practice makes perfect. As you practice reaching out to Me, it will become easier. Keep taking this time with Me each morning, and I will always be here for you.

Making Things Right, From Jesus

Making Things Right, From Jesus

From Jesus, I Know You

From Jesus, I Know You

Never out of Style, From Jesus on Motherhood

Never out of Style, From Jesus on Motherhood

1. norma balegan
    September 22, 2015, 7:42 pm   /  Reply

Yes,,,,thank you Jesus…… Your my strength….. I bless you lord and I love you….

2. October 9, 2015, 7:40 pm   /  Reply

Thank u jesus for this day i břng it befor u in jesus name amen

3. luisa intal
    January 12, 2016, 6:57 pm   /  Reply

Without GOD WE ARE NOTHING OUR STRENGHT COMES FROM GOD. HALLELLUIAH TO THE LORD HE IS MY FORTRESS MY DELIVERER MY REFUGE IN TIMES OF TROUBLES.

4. Mary Baker
    August 23, 2016, 3:32 am   /  Reply

A men that so true without God we are nothing we have no love in our heart apart from him no strength or power oh how we need him

5. Emmanuel Francis
    October 25, 2016, 11:50 am   /  Reply

I am really blessed as I go through the word of God this morning, each time I come across God’s word or His presence I always feel joy. Thank you all.

6. Ebifemere Emilius
    February 28, 2017, 10:42 am   /  Reply

A very big thanks for making me be in his presence this morning.

7. Pam
    October 14, 2017, 6:57 pm   /  Reply

Thank you my precious jesus for giving me another day and worshipping you my dear lord. I am nothing without you my lord. I praise you my blessed jesus. You give me strength and overcome my obstacles i face each day. I am blessed. You are my god and with me every minute of my life. Watch over all my families keep them safe and heal the ones that are sick. I love you my precious jesus. Amen