Making Things Right, From Jesus

Life is a great cycle of cause and effect. Everyone makes choices every day, and everyone’s choices affect others. The combination of everyone’s choices and the effect those choices have on others makes the world what it is.

Every problem can be traced to some unloving or selfish choice someone made. These sins are the major cause of problems in the world today–selfishness and lack of love. People either don’t see how their wrong choices affect others or they don’t care enough to do things differently.

Every problem can be traced to some unloving or selfish choice someone made.

You may feel that the world is too messed up, that too many wrong choices have been made, that it doesn’t matter much what you do, that it’s hopeless. But that’s not true. Just as every problem can be traced to a wrong decision, every solution begins with a wise and loving decision to do the right thing, the loving and unselfish thing.

A little bit of love can make a lot of difference. One act of kindness or unselfishness can start a whole chain reaction of events that will, in the long run, make life a lot better for a lot of people. So don’t despair because there is so much suffering and grief and wrong in the world. Instead, do what you can to make things right and encourage others to do the same. The world won’t change in a day, but you can make a difference if you try.

Give it All to Jesus

Give it All to Jesus

Forgiveness vs. Revenge

Forgiveness vs. Revenge

From Jesus, I Know You

From Jesus, I Know You

1. steven becker
    December 21, 2012, 9:43 pm   /  Reply

My first reading i like

2. elmie albaladejo
    January 7, 2013, 9:10 pm   /  Reply

Love it! refreshing early in the morning.

3. PATRICIA
    August 24, 2013, 12:53 am   /  Reply

VERY REFRESHING! I LOVE IT !

4. Laurie
    September 14, 2013, 8:28 pm   /  Reply

This is inspired me. It has opened my eyes and made me realize that I must be bigger and better and give my hurt caused by others to Jesus so I can be a better person.

5. Jane
    October 26, 2013, 8:53 am   /  Reply

That is so true But I guess the hardest thing is to show love to the one who hurt u. What shall I do I’m having issue with someone. I haven’t done anything bad back but I turn my back and ignore him so I don’t get hurt . Am I doing it all wrong then ? The only thing I could do was forgive him and move on but I find it that to communicate with him is so hard . I know this world is full of sinners and non believer and believer . He Know ‘s who Gods is but He dose not want to go to church and he dose not put God first and his family . He put the world first …… I have forgiven him but I still get mad some time but I do not judge him . If only he could trust Jesus maybe he will understand. I’ve tried everything and got Baptized but still I am unable to forget what he did wrong . Can I go on pretending that he doesn’t exist to be OK ?or should I try to talk to him? Even if I try Words seem to be meaningless so I just gave in.

• Pauline
      April 13, 2014, 6:30 am   /  Reply

Be blessed sister. just continue to pray for him. ask GOD TO REVEAL HIMSELF TO HIM.

6. David Weaver
    March 24, 2014, 10:48 pm   /  Reply

You have the right idea by not retaliating against him but if you truly want to help him go one step further and pray for him

7. Obinna
    August 9, 2014, 6:52 am   /  Reply

You did good by not retaliating. You also did good by having the heart to forgive. But it just doesn’t stop there.

If physically hurt yourself, putting a band aid on it doesn’t stop the pain immediately. In the same way, forgiveness doesn’t take the pain away immediately. It’s actually the first step you need to take in order for God to heal your heart.

Try this. Anytime you feel the hurt or the pain, don’t dwell on it. Rather, speak to it and tell it that it has no place in your heart. Then sing a song or two of praise and worship to God.

Trust me, by His wonderful and beautiful grace, it will be well with you.

8. June 15, 2015, 10:10 pm   /  Reply

Owesome message inspired me and opened my inner eye.

9. Allison Dunaway
    November 29, 2015, 3:07 pm   /  Reply

I want this app. How do I go about getting it?

• Ademola
      December 3, 2015, 6:33 am   /  Reply

if you want to download it just go to the site homepage letjesushelpyou.com you would find links to the downloads for tabs, android etc.

10. Ademola
    December 3, 2015, 6:31 am   /  Reply

encouraging words

11. joyce
    July 8, 2016, 6:53 pm   /  Reply

My fiance is in the hospital in Cairo Egypt he was in a car accident that his way to the airport to come back to the US please pray for his speady recovery

12. Momoe
    February 3, 2017, 8:58 pm   /  Reply

Very encouraging especially how im feeling and going through right now.