From Jesus, I Know You

I know all about you–your gifts, your talents, your strengths. I also know your weaknesses, your idiosyncrasies, and all the funny things about you that make you an individual. I know about the nagging problems that you can’t seem to overcome and all the things about yourself that bother you. I know your heart’s desires and secret longings. There is nothing hidden from Me.

I care about each of your disappointments and heartbreaks. I care about how you feel. I care about what you think. I care about the difficulties and hardships that you face. I care about your health. I care about your material needs. I care about your spiritual struggles. There is not one detail of your life that does not concern Me, and I am here to help.

Every time you look up to Me, I am there. I hear your prayers and My heart is moved with compassion. I never get tired of listening to you.

I am never distant. I am never too tired or too busy for you. I never turn away. I never sleep. I never hang a “Do Not Disturb” sign on My door. I always hear and answer your prayers. Sometimes I don’t answer in the way you ask Me to or think I should, and sometimes you don’t see the answer immediately, but I always hear and I always answer.

Making Things Right, From Jesus

Making Things Right, From Jesus

Bitter for Sweet

Bitter for Sweet

Parenting: Love is the Answer

Parenting: Love is the Answer

1. CORRIE
    June 28, 2015, 3:03 am   /  Reply

Thank y’all very much. I am new to this site and already find myself feeling the love from God and y’all. I am also disabled. I am not totally wheel chair bound, but I have been there. The biggest blessing i have had besides getting my wsin forgiven, is knowing no matter what God is by our side. 24-7. I spend a lot of time by myself and sometimes you would thing god is hanging out.And in all reality He is. I talk to him about everything. i grew up with , well we can say not a good step dad, and the male figures in my life wasn’t that great either. And now its all different. I have a Father, the Most High. I am never forsaken. I know lif has its times of dismay, and i fall but he picks me right back up. And he does it for all of us. It nice to meet each and every one of you. And Thank YOu

• Holly Adams
      March 10, 2016, 12:09 pm   /  Reply

Corrie, you and I have had similar experiences in our lives! God be you, always. I am partially disabled, too. You can email me , should you need too.

Sister in Christ,
      Holly

2. June 28, 2015, 4:47 am   /  Reply

Corrie I understand where u r coming from. I’m lonesome too.just had a heart attack and lost my Job.nobody’ to turn too.

• Irene
      March 17, 2017, 7:55 am   /  Reply

Hi wayne sorry to hear about ur heart atack hope u are better now sorry also to hear ur lonely..aswell why dont u see if ur ur church has some groups u can join hope u feel better soon god bless .

3. Hubert Hunt Sr
    August 14, 2015, 3:44 am   /  Reply

I have truly been blessed, by the time that I spent with(“GOD”), this afternoon. Now, preparing myself for bible study tonight. Keep me in your prayers, I’ll do the same for you!

4. Darlene
    August 27, 2015, 4:58 pm   /  Reply

Yes u to live alone physically but I know that His is here to talk to @ take away my lowliness @ fears. I just have to learn that when I put something in God’s Hands @ leave it other…trust Him @ have Faith O:-)

5. October 9, 2015, 7:09 pm   /  Reply

Am happy to fine this site i found joy love and peace thank God for u all .

• Holly Adams
      March 10, 2016, 12:11 pm   /  Reply

I like this , too its like a place to bel9ng!

6. Shaneaqua
    October 23, 2015, 9:32 am   /  Reply

I find that this website helps me get closer to God. A year ago I lost my husband, so now I’m alone raising my 4 children on my own. Without knowing God I couldn’t have done it. He has given me the strength to press my way through and I just can’t think him enough. I know that one day God will send me a help mate, but until then I’ll just keep my mind prayed on Jesus.

7. November 6, 2015, 2:35 pm   /  Reply

I have begun to find heart shape Drops of water, bread, etc. .. IM, Not imagining it!! I I have been a Christian for a while but an suffering from PTSD after years of childhood sex abuse and person who did it killed himself. I KNOW G-D is telling me “I’m with you”. I ALSO have a peace lily That bloomed 1 in 3 yr. Now it has been nonstop … first there were 3 flowers , I thought of the Father ,Son ,and HS…. And NOW there is One……it has been blooming for months… I’m also an epileptic, and had brain surgery once. .. I just had a VNS stimulator put in my chest for My Gran mal seizures I still have @ night.. I didn’t drive for 18 years but can now. ..G-d IS ALWAYS FAITHFUL! !! 😊😊😊

8. Jennifer
    December 1, 2015, 11:46 pm   /  Reply

I need help with my fath can someone help me

• Carol
      January 14, 2016, 4:26 am   /  Reply

Hi if you can watch TBN which is channel 65 on free view it will really encourage you. God bless you πŸ™‚

• Irene
      March 17, 2017, 8:08 am   /  Reply

Hi jennifer ive been a christian for ova 5yrs im still learning i have suffered abuse but i have forgiven who it was i read my bible say my prayers just take a day at a time what church do u go to i go to family church in gosport hampshire ok god bless

• Irene
        March 17, 2017, 8:13 am   /

Yes i watch that to its great .

9. Kevin
    February 29, 2016, 2:40 pm   /  Reply

Iv been a Christian since 2008 now before did not reli on god much.I learned need to more. Long story short got arrested for hot check charge spent a week a a half on jasper county jail. There I foind god. Now on a devout Christian. I dobstill have my flaws and problems but o now know god he
    PS me though each and every day and I praise and thank him for not giving up on me. Just can’t believe it took me this long to realize I need him daily.

10. bertha
    March 3, 2016, 7:25 pm   /  Reply

This site is Good for my soul

• Holly Adams
      March 10, 2016, 12:14 pm   /  Reply

Mine too

11. Ranganai
    August 26, 2016, 4:30 am   /  Reply

I am sure that this site z going to help m grow spiritually ….I nid yo prayers guys

12. Ebifemere Emilius
    November 16, 2016, 2:49 pm   /  Reply

l thank God for this great opportunity of being in this site to increased my knowledge of God almighty.

13. Lou
    November 26, 2016, 10:51 pm   /  Reply

Good morning. I just found this site and it s very sad to read some comments. People are really suffering. Sometimes one would think they are the only ones feeling pain and sadness. God be with you ALL through your day to day lives. He cares about us ALL. BLESSINGS FRIENDS IN JESUS’ NAME

14. OKE ADEOLA OLAMIDE
    November 30, 2016, 2:05 pm   /  Reply

Finding friends, whom you can bear your pains and hurts with is ordained. Knowing Jesus d burden bearer is a great privilege. We shall all rejoice together in his presence. Love you all.

15. Sophia
    February 13, 2017, 8:18 am   /  Reply

READING ALL THESE REQUEST AND REPLIES OF FAITH TO GOD is so awesome it makes u realize that whatever you feel you have to be forgiven for is ok and your not being judged only by God but that is eternal love as we all l know I’m A sinner too as drugs enter in and out of my life and I want them to sTay out for good so Ive always believed in God but I want God in my heart as I know faith in him is my only solace I will pray and worship him everyday looking for that total change in my life that only he can give me. It’s so good to share with others as it gives that extra boost you need I’m glad I have found this Website as I feel so good seeing there are ore others to relate to and pray for it makes a great difference.l God Bless you all!

16. Lawrence hanrahan
    March 17, 2017, 8:28 am   /  Reply

I am a follow of hem ho levies for ever Jesus Christ amen and amen thank you my god amen

17. Denise
    March 31, 2017, 4:39 am   /  Reply

What a wonderful place

18. Nicole
    April 1, 2017, 2:51 am   /  Reply

Learning that God loves us all and gives not according to what we think we may need but to what it is that we truly need in Christ has been a huge breaking point for me to overcome. I could take the time to share all my struggles in my life but instead I want to share with you the gratitude and appreciation by giving my life to you Oh Lord on High, in the name of theFather theSon and theHolySpirt I pray,Amen.

19. May 9, 2017, 6:22 am   /  Reply

Hello my name is Linda new to this also looking for more and all the things that has also happen to me in my life is truly a blessing because it has brought me so much closer to God. just knowing that God is right there by your side with everything that you go through is something to shout about, God hears everything we say and he knows what we are about to say before we say I just love the God that I serve he has really been there for me and I’ve been to alot of places but he stills loves me and welcomes me with open arms Thank you God for always being there for taking care of my needs for healing my body. I love you sooooooooo much and know that everything is alright because I have you by my side I will worry no more….

20. May 18, 2017, 6:42 am   /  Reply

I thank God our Lord Jesus Christ for being in my life everyday and night GOD IS SO WONDERFUL AND CARES ABOUT US ALL THANK YOU LORD FOR ALL UR BLESSINGS LOVE YOU LORD WITH ALL MY HEART