From Jesus, I Know You

I know all about you–your gifts, your talents, your strengths. I also know your weaknesses, your idiosyncrasies, and all the funny things about you that make you an individual. I know about the nagging problems that you can’t seem to overcome and all the things about yourself that bother you. I know your heart’s desires and secret longings. There is nothing hidden from Me.

I care about each of your disappointments and heartbreaks. I care about how you feel. I care about what you think. I care about the difficulties and hardships that you face. I care about your health. I care about your material needs. I care about your spiritual struggles. There is not one detail of your life that does not concern Me, and I am here to help.

Every time you look up to Me, I am there. I hear your prayers and My heart is moved with compassion. I never get tired of listening to you.

I am never distant. I am never too tired or too busy for you. I never turn away. I never sleep. I never hang a “Do Not Disturb” sign on My door. I always hear and answer your prayers. Sometimes I don’t answer in the way you ask Me to or think I should, and sometimes you don’t see the answer immediately, but I always hear and I always answer.

Making Things Right, From Jesus

Making Things Right, From Jesus

Bitter for Sweet

Bitter for Sweet

Parenting: Love is the Answer

Parenting: Love is the Answer

1. ogidi Abel.
    February 19, 2013, 11:08 pm   /  Reply

Always pray he hears, and the answers are speedly on the way. Jesus loves you real good.

2. Clive Bickley
    February 25, 2013, 3:26 am   /  Reply

I have been in a wheel chair for nearly 30 years & I have always had a personal relationship with him, but lately it seems he has become distant to me as my prayers even for others are not answerwed. I love him with all of my heart & you know the rest, so I need some new friends to keep me on track! I feel good about this ministry! Please keep in touch.

• Sally Marsh
      March 28, 2013, 7:26 pm   /  Reply

Hi Clive. My name is Sally and Im a new member. I feel like that sometimes 2, but u have 2 remember that God said HE will never leave us nor forske us, and God never changes. I ABSOLUTELY LUV that about HIM, so when those thoughts and feelings overcome u just draw EVEN CLOSER 2 HIM and remember HE ALWAYS HEARS our prayers b-cuz OUR GOD NEVER SLUMBERS NOR SLEEPS!

• Oluseye Adeleke
        April 13, 2013, 5:59 am   /

Hi Sally, what is happening to you right now is not new, and is not strange. It may only SEEM that God is distant, but the TRUTH is that He is so near. Dont allow your feelings to becloud your sense of relationship with God. Dont stop declaring your love for Him. Atimes, God is trying to teach us some things by being silent (not distant though). Remember, He said, I have loved you with an everlasting love, I have drawn you with an outstretched arm. It is well with you friend.

• elaine
      May 30, 2014, 9:10 pm   /  Reply

Hi Clive…don’t ever forget that God promised never to forsake us. I also feel the same sometimes .I had an eye operation two years ago and my eye seem to be getting not better and at times I get frustrated that God doesn’t answer my prayers for healing. Then I look back and remember the blessing God has bestowed upon me and I feel blessed for His love for me and His abundant mercies. God gives us sufferings so that we must call upon Him for His help. Our God is awesome bear that in mind. We need God’s guidance and protection everyday in our lives. God loves us more than we deserve. Thanking God ,our Father for loving us unconditionally.Clive take care and stay blessed. Elaine. P/s please reply.

• Adriana cruz
      September 13, 2014, 12:56 pm   /  Reply

Hi im new on this site. But i totally want to be closer to him&by hearing ur reply it makes me think of jobs situation.It just helps me to no that are father in heaven is always there & on time

• Kitty
      September 26, 2014, 2:42 am   /  Reply

Hi Clive, im Kitty, im physically handicapped too & have to use my wheelchair often. If not my wheelchair, then my walker with a seat because I fall easily & often, so I relate to your health issues. I give everything to God, no matter how insignificant it may be, I trust my God to take care of me. On days when I can’t get out of bed cause of chronic pain, I cry & talk to God & im comforted. God is my refuge & strength, a very present help in trouble. Lean on the Lord, no matter how or what you feel, I know how you feel,my frfriend.

• samuel
      January 17, 2015, 6:36 am   /  Reply

Hello Clive, I pray for you that God will reveal himself unto you mightily according to his word in Dan 2 vs 22. Its well with U.

• Lacey Walker
      February 25, 2015, 11:40 pm   /  Reply

Hi Clive, I’m Lacey, my son is disabled, he has spastic cerebral polsey and I have prayed for him to walk and talk now god has answered all of my prayers but some are answered in a different way than I wanted it too, god has a plan for everything and everyone, he is always with you even when you feel distant, he has his own plan for you, just be patient, he is with you, it’s easier said than done but those who are patient, good will come even if it’s 30 or40 years later, I will pray for you and I hope this helped a little, god bless!

3. Jennifer sokoh
    March 17, 2013, 5:12 pm   /  Reply

I am so lonely please I need help

• Jose
      March 29, 2013, 12:20 am   /  Reply

Everything turn out ok for you? I know what that’s like. Family helps, or just being in the company of good friends. You can always pray. Pray until your focus is completely on Jesus, and eventually you forget your problems, and feel His Holy Spirit. Best Wishes for you Jennifer.

• Oluseye Adeleke
        April 13, 2013, 5:54 am   /

Hello Jennifer, the fact may be that you re lonely, may be as a result of the fact that either you are alone or not. But the truth is that He says in His word that He will NEVER leave you; He will NEVER forsake you. That s the truth, Jennifer. And the fact bows whenever the truth shows up. God is with you, He is for you, He is in you, He is by you. Just SEE that.
        It is well with you, friend

• Josh
      April 24, 2013, 10:33 am   /  Reply

Hey Jennifer,
      My names Josh. Hope all is well I want you to know I’m praying for you tonight. God put this sight in my life about 2 weeks ago and I’m so thankful he did! I don’t know what the circumstances have been in your life lately but I do know this God does know our needs, our strengths, and our weaknesses just like this devotional said! Sometimes when I’m at my lowest and alone myself I read the Psalms. I truly feel King David both in his youth and as he grew older had a lot of those times himself and in those times God inspired him to write! I don’t know if you’re involved with a Church but if not ask God to help you find one that not only will help build you up as a Christian but also be there to help you through those times of difficulties. Hang in there sister! 😉
      Feel free to send me a message if you’re going through a rough day! I’m usually on here at least once a day either in the morning or at night.. ;-P

• April 25, 2013, 11:31 pm   /  Reply

Hello Jenifer I can be your friend in Jesus! Someone to talk to someone who will listen. I know exactly how. u feel! I’ve been there! Sometimes it takes just a genuine ear to hear. And a loving understanding heart which are both yours when u need it! I’m here and who knows we may find friendship in which God has lead me to you!!

• April 25, 2013, 11:31 pm   /  Reply

• samuel
      January 17, 2015, 6:39 am   /  Reply

Hello Jennifer, always much time in God’s presence and get the baptism of the Holy Spirit am sure you would be relieved from loneliness. Stay blessed.

4. Oluseye
    April 13, 2013, 5:48 am   /  Reply

We do not have a high priest who cannot be touched by the feelings of our infirmities,… What a privilege.

5. mathew
    July 31, 2013, 2:22 pm   /  Reply

i am 28, brought up in a good christian family, lovely parents i have and a brother with his family along wth us..i was not a good catholic by anyway, i do not go to church and i lived the life wth lots of fun, no bible no kind of attachment wth God..all i thought was i do not need a help of anyone and i should learn to be independent and i do not want to pray after evry exam for me to get through…but things shufled all of sudden, day before my exam lots of confusion happen..some kind of fear developed in me it hapend to me when i was in school for my maths exam but then now when i am 28 i was scared of failure..what will i answer people..i took the bible with lots of pain thinking i am back again with this stuff and i dont remember which chapter or phrase it is, all i understood is it is just a test of god and u have to overcome it..but the sad part nothing was going in to my head but one thing i am not writing my exam, with lots of difficulty i came back home..and u can imagine a 28 yr old boy coming back without writing his main exam. i was so much depressed and i could not come out of it..i am doing many things now to cme out of it but it is just there in my mind and i am not able to read confidently and i am so much worried..i know these things will go off but still i am struck..when all my friends who are below average than me cleared their exam just like that…u know what i was the only student in my university in this situation..i am in to prayers now, i want to believe him, i want him as mine, i want him off my own.. there are many things which i have not put in, just in plane i would tell i have done many sins and i always think it was a punishment, but being a human i have weakness again i might commit again could not have a control on myself.. and i am confused now how to live, where will i get a reply.my life is more ahead, if i cant face an exam what is life is…help me if u can

• jessica
      August 1, 2013, 3:33 am   /  Reply

Oh Matthew, i am a month into what you are expierencing. Three things. 1. He never stops loving us no matter what sins we commit. Look at paul, he actually killed christians after the ressurection. And it too God blinding him and giving him visions for him to believe Jesus was
      the Messiah. But God forgave him. God will fight for our hearts untill the day we die. He loves us beyond the sins we commit, and when we ask for forgivenes

s and then we start to feel quilty, that is just satan trting to keep us away from God. Even then

6. jessica
    August 1, 2013, 3:42 am   /  Reply

Continued….
    Even then he is always fighting for us.
    2. Always pray to him whether you feel him or not or hear him or not. I didn’t even hear him at first I couldn’t feel him and I felt he had washed his hands off me. But i kept praying anyways and it turned out he had been there the while time, i just couldnt realize it because my own condemnation was blocking me of his view.
    3. Get this book!! It has changed my life. It is by joyce meyers, “battlefield of the mind”. You will never regrett buying it. I promise. Today i pray we both find the peace we are looking for. And i am confident that as long as we dont give up and continue to seek for it, our heavenly farther WILL award us with it. Stay stronf Matthew. It is definitly worth fighting fir.!

7. trichee abraham
    October 8, 2013, 12:44 pm   /  Reply

he may not come when u want him, but he’s always on time

8. ani chinagorom
    November 9, 2013, 5:00 am   /  Reply

You are actually talking to me. Thank you Jesus Christ for encouraging me to trust in You and You alone

9. November 22, 2013, 7:02 am   /  Reply

Just trust jesus a lot of time when we pray it feels we hits the wall that is because devil blocks our prayer but jesus hears us just keep on praying and reading God’s word and we will see things start to change but we have to keep the faith .

10. Faquisha Drummond
    December 27, 2013, 8:10 am   /  Reply

i know he hears me i know i am blessed everyday of my life and me moving closer to him is what i’m trying to do i wanna know more about Jesus Christ more than i already know i need more Jesus i’m willing to learn do by and teach others about Jesus Christ you teach me i teach you.

11. January 14, 2014, 9:43 am   /  Reply

Ase 21 años,Jesus me curo de cancer,los medicos me daban solo 3 meses de vida pero el señor dijo no la vida yo la doy y yo desido en el,hoy le sigo dando muchas gracias al señor por su benebolencia,por su misericordia que me alcanso ,gracias DIOS por la vida,gracias por tu amor.

12. ugwuoke jonas
    February 10, 2014, 5:58 pm   /  Reply

Hi dear writer ! I still belived that GOd will rear for ever

13. Sue
    February 19, 2014, 7:26 pm   /  Reply

So many things have happened over the past year that I feel like. God has left me I need prayer please

• GB
      March 7, 2014, 9:22 am   /  Reply

Hi Sue! I know life would be difficult without our Father. Those days that you feel like you’ve been left behind is a step forward to everlasting life. God promised us that He will not forget us nor forsake us. He is always in,by,with you. Ive been thru hard situations in life but I was thankful because I know that God will never leave us empty. Ill pray for you… God bless!

14. GB
    March 7, 2014, 9:16 am   /  Reply

This is truly amazing.. God used this message for me. I really need an inpiration. Ive been dry and going through rough moments in life. I once was on fire but now the spark in my heart died. I really miss Jesus. :'( Ive been active through ministries and an admin for the ichtus youth but i guess I was misleaded by my thoughts. I am trully suffering from accusations and condemnations from the enemy, but this message spoke to me. Straight from the heart. Jesus loves me that he finds ways to talk to me and this is it.. Thank you. I need your prayers please. :’)

15. Waisale Seru
    July 12, 2014, 1:20 pm   /  Reply

Thank You JESUS !!!

16. Tara
    October 23, 2014, 10:00 am   /  Reply

I’m new to this site and want so bad to be close to Jesus. I struggle with drug addiction. I was clean from heroin for 8 years and relapsed two summers ago. I have been struggling ever since to get back on track. I’m attending an out patient program to detox at home so I don’t loose my job but its so hard and I wish Jesus would take it all away like He did before when I had my 8 years clean. I know He loves me and can do it again. Please pray for me

17. Chinwe
    November 20, 2014, 12:37 pm   /  Reply

Hi Tara, I won’t claim to know exactly what you’re going through but one thing I know for sure is that God’s grace is sufficient for us. You stayed on track for 8 years, yes? If you could do it then, you can do it again. Ask God to take the addiction and craving away from you and trust/believe he has. He says in Mark that whatever we ask for, we should believe we already have and it shall become manifest.

Its a step of faith you need to take and trust God to come through for you. Keep your eyes and thoughts fixed on Him and He’ll show you his power and special love he has for you.

18. Trecia
    November 22, 2014, 8:38 am   /  Reply

Tara, God will deliver you. Don’t give up!

19. chi chi
    December 6, 2014, 11:15 am   /  Reply

Am glad I found this site. Thank God for all your testimonies, I draw strength from them. There is a gapping hole of emptiness inside of me, I have finally come to the realisation that only God can heal me.
    I wish it will happen at the snap of a finger but am realising that it is going to be a journey of growth.
    Thank you all for your encouraging words, and thank God for the creators of this site.

God’s grace to us all. Amen.

20. ER
    December 31, 2014, 2:18 am   /  Reply

J E SUS JE SUS JE SUS we shouted like our hometown football chant
    O H I O O H I O in church two sundays ago clever pastor T. 🙂 this pastor sets me on fire I believe im closer with JESUS now more than I ever have been its really that my desire to have this authentic relationship with JESUS burns very strong he has always proven to be there for me and to put me thru the ringer lol which has like he wanted it brought me closer to him thru it all. I still am constantly feeling love from him in all kinds of ways and from all directions for example reading all these testimonies of christian believers and JESUS seekers on here has thrown me into tears and crying to tears and smiling because i feel like i relate in ways and i feel i was led by god to read this stuff and to give a testimony of my own today bcuz this is my first time here 🙂 i hope someones touched by or reminded of GODS loving peaceful presence with all of us just like I was covered in his loving peaceful presence today .God loves us all so much and I am so thankful for all of you and for everything in my life God is amazing JE SUS JE SUS JE SUS JESUS! Praise him!

• ER
      December 31, 2014, 2:23 am   /  Reply

JE -SUS ! JE -SUS ! Lol its fun youve gotta admit that much o yea and btw GO BUCKEYES! In the sugar bowl