From Jesus, I Know You

I know all about you–your gifts, your talents, your strengths. I also know your weaknesses, your idiosyncrasies, and all the funny things about you that make you an individual. I know about the nagging problems that you can’t seem to overcome and all the things about yourself that bother you. I know your heart’s desires and secret longings. There is nothing hidden from Me.

I care about each of your disappointments and heartbreaks. I care about how you feel. I care about what you think. I care about the difficulties and hardships that you face. I care about your health. I care about your material needs. I care about your spiritual struggles. There is not one detail of your life that does not concern Me, and I am here to help.

Every time you look up to Me, I am there. I hear your prayers and My heart is moved with compassion. I never get tired of listening to you.

I am never distant. I am never too tired or too busy for you. I never turn away. I never sleep. I never hang a “Do Not Disturb” sign on My door. I always hear and answer your prayers. Sometimes I don’t answer in the way you ask Me to or think I should, and sometimes you don’t see the answer immediately, but I always hear and I always answer.

Warning: getimagesize(): corrupt JPEG data: 5204 extraneous bytes before marker in /home/tree/public_html/wp-content/themes/bounce/lib/scripts/aq_resizer/aq_resizer.php on line 42

Warning: getimagesize(): corrupt JPEG data: 5204 extraneous bytes before marker in /home/tree/public_html/wp-content/themes/bounce/lib/scripts/aq_resizer/aq_resizer.php on line 47
Making Things Right, From Jesus

Making Things Right, From Jesus

Bitter for Sweet

Bitter for Sweet

Parenting: Love is the Answer

Parenting: Love is the Answer

1. Madeline
    June 12, 2017, 2:01 am   /  Reply

I enjoyed reading the way people has been expressing their problems or shareing their problems.this site is really motivating. I will always give thanks to my God for all what he has done for me.for those who ate facing any types of problems may God almighty giide and proct them in Jesus Amen

2. Madeline
    June 12, 2017, 2:02 am   /  Reply

To God we pray.

• Mary Corsey
      August 14, 2017, 8:06 pm   /  Reply

I THANK you Father fow being with me 24 7.
      You are akwsys available to me in my darkest hour.
      I love the Lord and the Lord loves me!

3. June 24, 2017, 7:09 pm   /  Reply

Thank you for my King!He is always there for us!

4. Janelle
    June 25, 2017, 9:42 pm   /  Reply

This is so touching it touched my everything mind body and soul. God loves us because King Jesus Christ says so. I just fell in love with not only the words spoken but just knowing he is always there he never sleeps he hears all our prayers and see all our pain and suffering and answers all prayers in his timing. This is so spiritual heart touching until I wanna get to know them more and more. When I say them i mean GOD AND KING JESUS.

5. July 27, 2017, 2:00 am   /  Reply

I thank God our Lord Jesus Christ forever more he is always with us THANK YOU LORD FOR ALL UR BLESSINGS LOVE

6. Rani
    August 2, 2017, 2:41 pm   /  Reply

I am truly encouraged with the events in this section of the bible. Very inspiring and thought provoking. Thanks to you wonderful people and mostly Thank You Jesus my all in all

7. Msry banks
    September 16, 2017, 8:28 pm   /  Reply

Thank you Father God for being there for me and my son when we need you.I will continue to hold on to your hands.I will always put my trust in you and Glorify your name and your name only.I love you God!!!!!!

8. Eldon Ellis
    January 17, 2018, 11:42 pm   /  Reply

Amen I am so thankful for your grace and mercy. I give you all the glory Lord. Thank for your love and kindness to me.

9. February 12, 2018, 1:51 pm   /  Reply

Yes Jesus is the best friend who is not only love me but go through all my ups and down with me without getting choked up some time I get tired of my situations which are overwhelming and seems never to go but when I remember Jesus is there to help me I breath the air of peace and relief and that’s peace keeps me to the victory at last praise God

10. Linda Gathing
    April 17, 2018, 10:49 am   /  Reply

I want to thank U Father n the name of Jesus for ypur mercy and upon my life. I should have been dead sleepn in my grave but U saw fit to deliver me.I give u the praise and the glory n Jesus name.Amen

11. Anna
    April 26, 2018, 9:34 am   /  Reply

Thank you Father for letting me know that you are watching me, I want to live for you forever I will keep your words in my mind, for as long as I live I need you Father God Amen.